Friday, February 13, 2009

Grace 22 & 23 /365, Friday the 13th

Trying to stay caught up is difficult! I have been busy and sad and happy and tired and a mess. So here we go. I will divide these up into two days as I thought about yesterday's grace yesterday... I just didn't have time to get it online.

22/365:
1. fat pants
2. pj pants
3. elastic
4. Mylanta (aka "The Medicine")
5. air freshener

23/365:
1. getting a good deal for being a loyal customer
2. valentine's day cookies
3. bottled water
4. no kids at school today
5. a revitalized stethoscope

I'm getting a new phone. My number will stay the same, but my phone will be much cooler. Thank goodness. I mean, the one I have now is WAY better than the rotary version I did have, but I'm moving on up, as they say. It's about time.

Today is a nice slow day at work as the students are off campus. They'll be at home on Monday, too, for parent/teacher conferences. Today is just a student holiday/staff development day. I still have to work, but it's nice to have the office to myself. And no wet pants! Woo Hoo! :)

So today is Friday the 13th. It's one of my favorite days of the year. I usually have really good luck on Friday the 13ths. My Gommy does, too. I hope that you are having stupendous luck today!!! I think it's sort of sad that this Friday the 13th falls the day before Valentines Day, as I know lots of stupid boys will break up with girls today (why oh why do you always have to do it before a Valentines/Christmas/birthday???? is it the gift thing??? well, it's devastating so stop hurting vulnerable girls! dang!) and make them hate Valentine's Day AND Friday the 13th for the rest of their lives. :( boo hoo There ought to be a rule you have to wait until a day AFTER to break up. anywho....

I guess that's all for now. I am feeling better and go back to the doctor on Tues afternoon. I think we are getting a handle on all this mess for the time being. We'll just see how it goes. Hope you all have a great weekend, lucky Friday the 13th, and a love-filled Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got a new cell today too!! i love it!! i've always had the brick phones that grandma's use.. yay me!
i remember one valentines day, i got dumped that day!(at least i had a nice dinner):( it was still horrible.. however, i still love valentine's day! not so much friday the 13th's!
hope you feeling better! i miss my andybelle! xoxo mindybelle!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah.. remind me when we talk to tell you about the dream i had with you in it! haha... and no, it wasn't sexy! :)