Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Five Days of Grace - A make up assignment

NO. I have not been feeling graceful. I have not been feeling happy. I have been down in the dumps and sad. I have just been going through a lot of stuff that I am trying to sort out. I am picking myself up by the bootstraps, though. Taking matters into my own hands and dealing with shit. :( It's hard, though, when it's matters of the heart. But, being a grown-up woman, strong and independent (I know this because I have proven it to myself before!), I know I can make it through anything and come out better, regardless of what happens. So, I'll see how the future pans out and hope it's heading in a happy direction. If not, well...I'll have to change course on the sails and move on to calmer seas.

Let's see what I can find to be graceful about. I have 25 things to find....and it's going to be TOUGH.

1. A doctor that answers my calls
2. clonazepam
3. flavored coffee
4. pens that don't skip when you write
5. bright, white paper
6. baby shower invites
7. warm fuzzy house shoes
8. cinnamon toast
9. big hugs
10. pep talks
11. sparkling wine and chocolate for dinner
12. the ability to use chopsticks
13. getting organized
14. new business cards
15. the rain we've had for the past few days
16. food in the fridge
17. compromising
18. sleeping in late
19. Mylanta
20. PeptoBismol
21. Freda Kahlo Post-it notes
22. clean dishes
23. music that I know the words to
24. black and white striped knee highs
25. a new haircut

actually, that wasn't so bad! easier than i thought. :)

No comments: