Monday, March 2, 2009

40/365 and TGIMonday

EDIT: AT FIRST, I PUT TUESDAY. Geeze. Am I wishing this week were over already or what!

I'm glad it's Monday, for whatever that's worth. Yesterday was tough, but I made it through. Thank you once again for all of your well wishes, good thoughts, positive energy sending, chantings, e-hugs, prayers, and love. You really do help me make it through my toughest days.

I took a long walk yesterday. I thought I would feel so much better...you know...all endorphined up and all. But instead, I just felt lonely and sad. Everyone was at the park with their family or friends or boyfriend/girlfriend and I was just hiking around like a dumb ass by myself. It really sucked. I am glad I got in a good work out, though. That was cool.

I had more bad dreams last night, too. I don't know if it's the new medicine, a combo of going off the old and taking the new, or just a symptom of going of the old. I don't know. But it's terrible and it has to stop. Last night's dream was the least "scary" of all, so far, but still pretty scary. I dreamed my upstairs neighbors had broken into the apt. They were stealing all our fine wines and cheeses. *sacre bleu*! I know!!!! The inhumanity of it all! I kept yelling at them to stop and they just carried tray after tray of fine wines and cheeses out the door and up to their apt. I felt hopeless and powerless (which I am sure is what my dream was actually about in the first place...or maybe I was just hungry and jonesin' for some good wine)....but anyway...they nightmares have to stop. I'll speak with the doctor about it this week at my apt.

Grace:
1. helping a kid who pooped his pants save face
2. getting all the trash/recyclables out on time
3. listening to Kris Kross on my way to work
4. making it to work today with almost NO traffic
5. knowing there are less than 2 weeks until Spring Break!

anti-Grace:
1. getting to the trash collection area and finding the compactor missing...????
2. not getting all the stuff done I needed to get done cleaning-wise
3. poopy wipes in the office bathroom garbage can
4. having to do all these vision and hearing follow-ups
5. worrying about you - i'm glad to know you are ok, though

I hope you are all having a good day and not catching pneumonia from this crazy Texas weather. Hi! It's 80F. Now it's 28F! Don't get sick! :) cough cough cough My asthma is KILLING ME! Stay safe and warm and take your Vitamin C - in whatever form you find suits you best. I like mine in a daiquiri or pina colada best. :)

No comments: