I feel like sh!t this morning. And after the phone conversation I had with Mother yesterday, you'd think I'd know better. :) I drank too much wine last night and now I feel yucky. Thursday night wine drinking is no longer ok. In fact, I'm going to have to cut my wine consumption down CONSIDERABLY, like to nothing, I think, for a while. My waistline, wallet and personal well-being demand it.
Note to Mother: You can relax. I'm fine. :)
I also think the fact that the coffee I'm drinking this morning tastes like ashtray water might have something to do with it, too. Did they roast this coffee in a bar? With pure tobacco? Seriously. WTF? It's making me want to vomit just thinking about it. And I REALLY need some coffee today.
I didn't go to bed until after midnight either. That sucks, too. I need my beauty rest. Please please please let today go by quickly. And quietly.
grace:
1. talking to Amy last night
2. knowing when it's time to stop
3. wearing make-up every day to work this week
4. catching up with an old friend yesterday
5. toast and jelly
anti-grace:
1. having a hangover that sneaks up on you....DANG!
2. being at work
3. cigarette water coffee
4. nobody to bring me fresh coffee
5. not being able to leave to get fresh coffee
BONUS: I can't stop yawning.
Blitter: I am yawning right now. And again. Shite! I need a nap.
Blitter: I am going to search for more coffee.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
oh thanks for the $7 remark.. ha ha... yeah bad moment.
sorry about that! i'll edit it
lol no its ok, I thought it was funny...
Post a Comment