Tuesday, March 31, 2009

68/365

It's a cool, breezy day. I like it! I have been VERY busy all morning long. I got here early and have been non-stop since then. Finally, a little respite. ahhhhh. Is it 3:30 yet? No? darn.

I'm still feeling pretty lonely. I feel like I need some *umph* in my life. My spark has gone. I don't know why, but it went. Probably karma, but I don't know. I just know that I want to be happy and I have to find/do things that make me happy. And be around people that make me happy. So come on! Come be around me! You happy people you!

Grace in small things:
1. Not hitting any lights on Parmer AGAIN this morning! SCORE!!!!!!!!!
2. making it to work EARLY. SUCK IT FRONT OFFICE LADIES!
3. coffee I didn't have to make
4. fitting into pants that are two sizes smaller than I was at Christmas
5. finding some peace of mind when I really need it

Blitter: it's chilly in my office today. I'm drinking coffee, but it's cold, too. I put some air freshener in my car and it's WAY too strong.

I hope you all have a great day. If you know anyone who needs a process server, let me know. I need some extra cash. Notary? Married? T-shirts? I can do all of those things. :)

No comments: