Wednesday, April 1, 2009

69/365 :)

Sounds like it ought to be my lucky day! :)

Grace:
1. Not hitting any lights on Parmer AGAIN!!! today. That's a turkey! (If it were bowling...)
2. Getting most of my monthly reports done. One more to go!
3. Talking to Aunt Monica last night
4. Being strong when I have to be
5. The office ladies at my Middle School. They are so nice. AND they make my job easier.

anti-Grace - it's been too long!
1. the hair in my yogurt - BARF!
2. dry skin on my hands - even with lotion
3. not being able to find any of these danged kids that I need to do follow-ups on
4. scabies and head lice - not on me, though
5. shitty pants - and I mean A LOT - also, not on me :) but I did have to deal with the "clean up"

Travis and I went to Jarrell yesterday to do some work for one of Travis' contacts. I was just along for the ride. It was interesting stuff. A little scary, but ok in general. I stayed up too late last night and didn't want to get up this morning. I slept in a little and it was nice.

I still don't have any contacts, per se, of my own, but I'm working on it. :) Slowly but surely.

Another piece of good news: Jerry and Hiromi got MARRIED!!! I am so excited and happy for them! I can't wait to see them again. I miss the Kings, as well. When I win the lottery, I'm flying back to Prague! :) Then off to Japan to see Jerry and Hiromi. Who wants to go? (<- If I win the lottery, I'll take some of you with me, of course.) I guess I better buy a lottery ticket today.

Blitter: I am going to my other school a little early today. Mary is swamped! I, however, am not.

No comments: