My computer is down. I am using a REALLY old version right now provided to me by a very resourceful friend! :) Basic stuff; that's it really. I'll be back in full swing soon, I hope.
I thought that my debt to the IRS was paid in full...well, T's debt that I have been paying for 10 years now. Well, a certified letter says otherwise. Not sure yet on the outcome. I could be getting an additional refund or owe around $700. Probably the latter of the two knowing the IRS. GEEZE! Will it EVER end????
I was going to use the little refund I had to put down on a new computer and try to finance the rest, but who knows. This is working for now and I am grateful for that. I'll post some graces later on when I feel up to it. Right now I feel sort of drained and not much is coming to mind.
Hope everyone is well and happy! I am getting there, slowly but surely. Meds and therapy are tremendously helpful. AND my good, good friends. What would I do without you??? You know who you are, so thank you very much. Your words are priceless to me and they repeat like tape recorders in my head when I am feeling discouraged.
I hope everyone has enjoyed this beautiful beginning of Spring. It has been wonderful - minus the allergies. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment