Brrrrr...AGAIN. It's chilly! AND windy. AGAIN. It's supposed to better tomorrow. I hope you are all staying nice and toasty! :)
DUSTI IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) She went to the hospital yesterday afternoon and things are moving a little slowly. They started her on a pitocin drip this morning, so that should speed things up. She has her push-button epidural and is ready to go! We are all so excited! A new nephew to add to our family. :) Hurry up and get here little baby so I can give you kisses.
I'll keep you updated when I know more.
Grace:
1. my black and gray striped sweater
2. NO SCHOOL THIS FRIDAY!!!
3. remembering to take out the garbage/recyclables/clothes for Mary/stuff for choir teacher I have been meaning to take for a while
4. getting caught up on Rock of Love Tour Bus yesterday. Thank you Entertainment on Demand!
5. text messages and phone calls from people I love
anti-grace:
1. they aren't recycling glass anymore at my apt complex either....wth is that all about anyway?
2. my allergies are kicking my butt...and my nose, and my head, and my chest
3. i am still smoking - BUT I have picked a quit date and plan to stick to it. I guess this part could be a "grace"
4. not being able to speak Farsi or Arabic or Spanish fluently. It sure would have come in handy today.
5. having to do a Sports Physical Clinic next month....for three hours....after school....and I DON'T GET PAID extra to do it. TOTAL SUCKAGE. That'll be one long 12 hour day. :(
Blitter: I'm going to drink some more coffee and check on a kid's foot. woo hoo!
I'll let you know more about Dusti as I know it. Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment