Friday, April 17, 2009

FUN FUN FRIDAY!

It's raining and my allergies are so much better! They'll really suck after the rain stops, but for now, I'm happy. I need to do a lot of things - and yet - I don't really want to do anything. This is a great day for snuggling in your pj's all day long and watching movies. I wish it were pajama day at school. That'd totally rock! It's not, though. And no movies for me, either, I guess.

I'll try to catch up on my Graces. I don't know how far behind I am right now!

1. sleeping late today
2. not being too hungover (why did I drink so many beers yesterday???) TODAY starts the weekend! DUH!
3. the RAIN! :)
4. Sonic Hamburgers with mayo
5. new toys
-
6. finding my bottle of medicine that "mysteriously" disappeared. Now if only I can find my Muse t-shirt...and my missing socks....and the other mailbox key....and my sanity. HA!
7. my red, pointy-toe shoes
8. getting my paperwork done for all these kids! whew! it's a lot of work!
9. making the most out of my situation and keeping my heart in check. :)
10. the convenience store where the evening guys know me now....it's good to be a local!
-
11. helping a student who was really down about having to move on his birthday - I told him about how I always treat MYSELF to something special on my birthday...that way, no one else can ever ruin my birthday for me. He really liked that idea - treating yourself to your own special birthday present. I never let me down! :)
12. TWO umbrellas!
13. my work day is half-way over
14. I *hopefully* will get to see Stacie this weekend. Cross your fingers!
15. I want to have a party. Or a BBQ. Or something like that. But who will come?

Next weekend is Crawfish festival in Spring. I am excited about it! And I'll get to see Little Bear Brynn Cash Broussard! Oh yeah, and the rest of my family. :) I have to take my car into the shop to have it checked out from the wreck I was in on Tues. I got rear-ended. The back end is acting all funny now. It hadn't before. And there are scrapes on the bumper. So we'll see how it goes. I hope if there is anything wrong it won't take long to fix it. I'd rather drive my car to Houston than a rental. I'll keep you updated.

Well, that's all for now. I think I'll get back to work. Stay dry and have a good weekend!

No comments: