It's hump day and tax deadline day. I'm all done with taxes and humping for right now. I guess that means there's no pressure on me today! :) I wish I were off work. But I always wish that. I feel good today. Well, maybe not good, but much better than I have in a long, long time. Each day is getting easier for me. I am so thankful for all of your prayers and chanting and positive energy you have sent my way. I really can't thank you all enough. It has sustained me when I needed it the very most.
I'll try to catch up on some Graces now:
1. I slept almost all the way through the night without waking up too much
2. my hair looks good today
3. coffee I didn't have to make (I love, love, love that!)
4. watching "Gone With The Wind" last night - I love that movie!
5. not being seriously injured in the wreck I was in yesterday
-
6. getting all my competencies done for this school year
7. lasagna
8. making progress in therapy about being happy with me and only me
9. incense
10. watching Adam Lambert sing on American Idol...I think he is pretty awesome!
-
11. finishing another book
12. getting slimmer - hopefully I'll be swimsuit ready soon! or at least swimsuit-better
13. post-it notes
14. the laminator
15. 7 1/2 more weeks until summer break!
-
16. cold beer after work - I like this a little too much some days
17. watching the lizard in the bushes - I can spot him now pretty easily...good thing I'm not a bird out to eat him!
18. meeting new people
19. making plans for the next few weekends
20. feeling stronger and much less sad :)
OK, that's A LOT for today. But as you can see, I AM feeling better and doing better and in general...just BETTER! :)
I hope you enjoy this beautiful day! I wish I were outside right now basking in the sun.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment