Well, I didn't let you know, did I? Dusti had a healthy, beautiful baby boy! His name is Bryn Cash Broussard and he is adorable! I can't wait to see him in person.
I've had a rough week and I won't go into it here. It's too personal and still too raw. Those of you who are very close to me know already and I thank you for your support. You are my rocks!!! I honestly don't know how I would have survived this long without your support and words of encouragement and love. Thank you.
I'll have to catch up on my Graces slowly. I haven't felt much of anything but the deepest, blackest of holes for a while. But I'll try today to do two sets. Let's see how far I get:
1. a sunny day
2. a surprise cup of coffee
3. no silverfish in my bed
4. going to see Kathaleen this afternoon
5. getting all my vision and hearing screenings done today
-
6. getting all caught up with my Team Meeting stuff without actually having to go to a Team Meeting!
7. Daisy of Love coming soon!
8. Having the opportunity to do something new with work (but not sure how it's going to go....)
9. Finishing up my CEU's for the year, although I think I had already done them....just can't find them.
10. not feeling tied to my phone any longer. :)
-
11. hope for a new computer is closer at hand than I thought.
12. Nice compliments from my Clinical Manager today
13. a box of NICE TISSUES from the AP who borrowed a crappy box of ours.
14. Crawfish Festival coming up in a few weeks.
15. less than 2 hours left at work! wooooo hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's been crazy busy today. I'm surprised I have head a break. (Just as I typed that, somebody came in. Figures.)
I am not sure what's going to happen in my life from this point on. There are great possibilities ahead. I feel strong today. And yesterday, too. Not so full of sadness and hopelessness. Thanks again to my friends/family who have really been there for me through all of this mess. I hope each day to feel more and more strength...more and more power. More and more peace. And of course, more and more happiness and love.
Well, I did three Graces today instead of two, so I guess I'm feeling better than I thought. :) I hope you are all doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
*HUGS* for the badness.
Congrats for the wee babe!
Post a Comment