Friday, May 22, 2009

What's going on....

Hey everybody. Haven't been much in the blogging mood lately. Sorry. A lot has been happening, too. Hope is back out of the hospital for the second time. Let's hope she stays at home this time! She is doing better and getting her dressings changed by Nurse Dusti! :)

I am moving at the end of next week. I need a couch, a kitchen table (or two or three nice bar stools), a vacuum cleaner and some patio furniture. If any of you have these things you want to donate to my cause, let me know. I can pay for them, but not a lot.

Today is track and field day at school. Lots of scrapes and scratches. And of course, poopy pants. ALWAYS. Ugh.

I have been working on my process serving stuff, but still don't have any clients. When I get out of school and am able to meet people face-to-face, I think I'll do better. Wish me luck. Because I sure need the money.

I will be selling off some of my belongings as well. If you are interested in buying the following, let me know:

  • Pampered Chef Pizza Stone - rarely used -$ 10 - have box and accessories
  • Pampered Chef Deep Pie Dish - never used - $10 - new in box
  • Treadmill, electric, Fold up design for space saving - $150 - RUNS GREAT!!!!
  • Small sewing machine serger - $100 or best offer
  • Wedding decorations - make me an offer
  • Bass Guitar and amp - $400 - new strings
  • Acoustic guitar - rarely played - $150
  • Christmas Decorations - lots of lights and ornaments
  • art supplies - table easel, paints, chalks, water color paper, one canvas - $50
  • LOTS of old fabric - make me an offer on that. Great for quilting or making tote bags or all sorts of other great things! :) most of it is 70's vintage or 80's.
  • Long sofa table - honey colored wood (goes behind your couch or in an entry way) - $60
  • Shabby chic yellow 4 drawer chest of drawers- needs some TLC but totally worth it! Missing one drawer knob - $50
  • Video Camera - 1990's model; takes small tapes; all accessories included - $75 OBO
  • Anything else I have that you want to buy off of me...let me know. I need to liquidate my assets as soon as possible.

I may have an extra bed frame for queen size bed soon, but not sure. Will sell that for $150 as it is in great condition.

Pictures on request! Or when I have time to find my camera and take them and download them. All of it is in good condition. I really need this stuff out of the garage soon, so I don't have to pay the $70 a month for the garage anymore. Starting next month, I'm on my own as far as bills go and I'm in way over my head. Help a sister out!

Alright, back to the salt mines. Have a great day.

No comments: