hola! long time no see. Tomorrow is my official last day of work until Aug 6th when I have to go for recertification for some things. Then we officially start Aug 17th for training. SOOOO glad it's almost over. Just turn in my materials/papers and BAM! it's a done deal!
A lot has happened over the past month, but I think things will be getting into a better groove soon. Hope is doing better, as is Tori. Thank you for your prayers and well wishes.
I have officially moved into my one bedroom apt. It is going OK although I get a little anxiety every now and again. I bought a new (to me) couch that is RED! And my own washer and dryer. My next purchase is a TV that was made in this century. :) GO ME!
There are parts I like about living on my own; and there are parts I HATE. I know things will bet better in time, but I miss Travis like nobody's business. I love him so much despite it all. When he is gone, I feel so empty. I need some FREQUENT social activies this summer to get me over this hump. So INVITE ME OUT! I am poor, but still a lot of fun! :)
I get my cable/internet/phone hooked up tomorrow afternoon (cross your fingers AND knock on wood) so I should be back online and in the mix then. I am using someone else's wireless connection right now to type this. I hope they don't boot me off! LOL! I could go by the pool and use the apt's wireless, but it's hot and I don't want to move. I'm POOPED! You know how much I hate school nurse meetings and we had one today. I was nominated for Nursing Excellence, but I didn't win an award. Oh well. It's all good. I don't really deserve an award this year. I've been totally "Office Spacing" it all year. :) :) :)
I plan to start hitting the streets hard tomorrow to work on my process serving business. Wish me luck! Or, if you know someone - an atty or other process server who needs help, I'm your girl!
I had some labs drawn today, so we'll see how my Vit B12 and Vit D levels are. They have been pretty low, even with oral supplements, so I'm hoping NOT to have to get injections/IV's of them. I'll know next week when I see the endocrinologist. I also had my lupus labs run, so hopefully those are OK, too. With all the stress I've been under, it wouldn't surprise me if they are way out of whack. Whackity whack.
Well, I guess that's all for today. I'll be 'round these parts more often now that school is out. Hope to see all of you very soon and come over to the pool with me! It's so pretty and there's lots of seating!
I am also, at some point soon, going to have a house warming party. Stay tuned!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment