I have been up since 4:30 with a coughing dog. He is wheezing like no body's business. I am taking him to the vet today. He is supposed to start his heart worm treatment. I am worried it may be too far advanced due to the high positive and his declining health. It makes me sad, but I am hoping he'll pull through. He is such a sweet dog.
He has had a couple of accidents inside, but we are working on that. He is just such a sweetie! I had hoped we'd have NO accidents, but you can't have everything, eh?
I haven't heard anything from you all about the housewarming party, so I may cancel it if no one is interested. What a bummer. :(
Well, I better go for now. Time to walk the dog (time to make the doughnuts!)
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
wish i could come to your party... maybe i can work it out. what is pasta dawn.. i know lemon crack.. but i haven't had the other. :)
hope sugar ray feels better! love u, mindybelle
Post a Comment