Sugar Ray woke me up at 3:30 coughing and wheezing again. Poor little thing! He did NOT start his heart worm treatment yesterday due to the fact he has an upper respiratory infection (possible kennel cough or due to the bacteria inside the heart worms). He is on antibiotics and cough medicine (codeine). They started his Heartguard, too. We are going to see how he is doing next week before starting treatment.
I have to keep him VERY CALM because the medication he is and will be on can cause him to form blood clots and he could potentially die. Try telling Mr. Hyper that! :) He is ALWAYS so happy to see everyone. He's a good boy. He just needs to learn to POOP OUTSIDE! I need the Dog Whisperer to come and work with him on that.
Last night I had a "Fondue Party" at my apt. Two of my good friends came over and we went swimming. Then we came back to the apt and I made fondue. We had creme puffs for dessert. It was the most romantic dinner I've had in a long time! hahahahaha Stacie agreed!
I'm gearing up for the housewarming party July 11th. It is still on as I have begun to get some positive responses. Should be a good time! No gifts, please. I just want to have fun with my friends.
Well, I guess I'll take old Sugar Ray for another walk. We'll see if he can do the poop outside this time. Wish me luck!
UPDATE: Sugar Ray went poopy while on the leash for the second time! I think we are making progress! Now, he's eating, so I'm sure we'll be back out in a few minutes. GOOD BOY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment