I actually slept all night. It was soooooo nice! I got up at 0530 like during the school year, but felt so refreshed! I needed that!
Sugar Ray is doing well. A little more coughing this morning vs. yesterday, but I gave him his cough meds and he is chillaxin' on the patio. He is so cute.
I got sick last night with a stomach bug. Not sure what happened, but on my way to therapy I got SUPER SLEEPY. Like could barely stay in my lane sleepy. Then my stomach started hurting. Then my intestines. Ugh. I got to therapy and vomited. I felt better, so I thought I'd stay. But I just got to feeling really bad, so after an hour, I came home and rested. I started feeling better pretty quickly, so not sure what that was all about. Had a little fever, but now I am a-ok! Weird, eh?
My finger is better today, although it is more swollen. It doesn't hurt as bad. I wrapped it yesterday with and ace bandage and I think that helped a lot. Travis's suggestion and it was a good one, so I have to give him props for that! It's hard to wrap a finger, let me tell ya!!!!
The weather has finally cooled off some and I am feeling like it's spring time! I mean, it's 80-something already, but it feels like winter compared to the past week or so.
This weekend I am going to Lake Livingston to have a happy 4th with my family. I am excited. Well, I think I'm going. Depends on what the vet says about Sugar Ray. He has to be very calm after his treatment and I don't know if she'll allow me to let him travel. Maybe we can sedate him. I can't leave him alone that long! :)
Don't forget about the party on July 11th at my new apt. No gifts, please. Just BYOB and a dish if you want. It'll be a lot of fun!
Hope you all have a great day!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment