Monday, June 29, 2009

Still Up Early

Went to bed around 10 pm; woke up at 1 am; then 3 am; then 4:35 and said screw it. I'm getting up. UGH. WTF is wrong with me??? The dog wasn't even coughing this morning. :(

Maybe I'm getting old. Old people get up at those times. Dang!

I went swimming yesterday with Travis and Jeannette. Kyle came and hung out, too, but was still feeling under the weather, so left after a bit. We had a good time. Then we came back to the apt and I made us spaghetti and bread and we tried to figure out the Wii, but one remote didn't work, so we just all called it a night. My tan is super hot right now. Just FYI. :)

Travis and I were horsing around in the pool and he accidentally bent my right index finger to the side. I guess it was hyper (sideways) extended. It is pretty swollen and hurts really, really bad. Makes doing a lot of things hard. You never know how much you use that finger until you can't. Hmmm.... :) Something to ponder.

Sugar Ray tinkled on the floor last night. Other than that, he is going well outside. I take him out frequently, so I am going to start working on stretching out those times so when I go back to work he won't be needed to pee all the time. He is such a cutie! And I am so glad I have him. He keeps me company AND he is always happy to see me. Who could ask for more??? :)

Well, I'd better go for now. Have lots of stuff to do today. Mostly cleaning. And party planning. And therapy later. Hope you all have a great day!

No comments: