Well, no more DBT for about 2 1/2 weeks. Insurance issues. But it's ok. I'll survive. Sugar Ray has to go back to the SPCA tomorrow...I am really sad about that, but I know they will find him a good forever home with people who aren't broke. LOL! He has had a good life here, so I know they'll do right by him. It'll be more lonely, but better for him. He's a good boy.
Not sure exactly what I'm going to do with myself right now. I have about a week until I go to Las Vegas, so I guess I'll clean the carpets and maybe read. I don't think I have any new books, though. Hmmm...maybe crossword puzzles? :)
If anyone wants to come for a visit, now would be a good time.
Ok, that's enough "woe is me" for one day. I am loving the weather today! Except the allergy part.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment