Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Dusti!

She is getting to be such a big girl! LOL! 365 more days and she'll be 30. WOW. It seems like only yesterday she was in the front yard in her tweetie bird swim suit and moon boots. :)

I have done a bunch around the house today and feel good about it. It needed to be cleaned and boy howdy! Have I put some elbow grease behind it. That was my "self soothe" for the day. Ahhhhh..... :) I feel soothed. :) Also my mastery was to pay bills. However...

BANK THIEVES STRIKE AGAIN!!!! The banker said these were pending transactions before my card was cancelled. I'm like, then why did you let them go through???? We are up to a little more than $700 now. And they won't put it back in my acct until I have filled out the fraud paperwork....which they are mailing to me....which I have to mail back. Then they investigate. THEN I get the money put back. Ugh. I had to call the car company and explain to them why I can't make my car payment. They were less than thrilled. In almost 5 years I have never been late on my car payment. Now this. :( Oh well, shit happens. And it happens for a reason.

We finally got some more rain, which I am so thankful for. However, this front that is on top of us now is causing me a great deal of joint pain. I hate when that happens. I'm like and old grandma with the rhuematiz. :) It hurts. :(

Well, I don't have much else going on, other than I'm going to mop. Woo Hoo! Total excitement, I know. And then I might put up some laundry and take a shower. Oh yeah! Rock n' roll, baby!

I hope you all have a nice, leisurely day with no worries and no money thieves. :)

No comments: