Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday - It's the day after Sunday

I had a long talk with my Mindybelle last night and I feel a lot better today - mentally. Physically however, I am having the worst allergy attack!!! My nose is like the eternal fountain of drainage. NASTY!!! And sneezing and sneezing and sneezing. Stupid allergies.

So I went on a date last night...sort of spur of the moment thing. There was no spark there for me, but he was SUCH a nice guy and we did have a lot in common. I think we may end up as friends, so that's good. It never hurts to make new friends.

While I was on that date, I got a text from another person who wants to go out on Friday! I'm Miss Popularity all of a sudden. This guy looks like "Did you say David????" so obviously I'm attracted to that. I hope he looks that good in person! I am sure he's thinking the same thing about me. :)

And who knows what the rest of the week will bring. Supposed to hang out with some old friends soon; go to Houston; go to the doctor; see my therapist; etc etc etc. I am really trying to keep busy. AND I only cried one time yesterday. I am improving. I just hate being ignored. It really cuts me to the quick. I don't know why I let it get to me so much, but I do. I am working on THAT as a priority. Ignore me if you will, but there are plenty of other cats out there that won't and it's his loss, after all. I mean, when you somebody that loves you beyond measure and you ignore them as punishment....what a load of crap. It's just cruel. Seriously.

Well, enough about that. I do plan to reschedule my party - just not sure when. Maybe August as it looks like the next couple of weekends will be full, and then I'm off to Vegas for some R&R for a few days.

Thanks for all your words of encouragement and phone calls. Keep them coming. They keep me strong! They keep me sane - that and a lot of meds. :)

No comments: