Sunday, July 19, 2009

STOLEN!

Somebody stole my debit card info and is living it up in California. I wish I were in California. :( Anyway, I talked to the bank about it and they are working on it. What a pain! I don't need this kind of crap right now. So, everyone check your own accounts often and thoroughly. Who knows where they swiped it from. I mean, who spends $175+ at a convenience store???? DANG THEM!

Oh, and I am prosecuting if they find the perp. The bank asked and I'm like, "HELL YES I AM!" this has happened to my parents TWICE. What a bunch of low lives to do that. I guess karma is back in action, but they'll get theirs, too. That's how it works.

And I am always so careful about shredding things and not letting anyone near my purse, etc. I am so mad right now!!!! grrrrrr.....

No comments: