It is SUCH a beautiful morning!!! It's not humid. There is a cool breeze in the air. And I'm sitting on my patio with a nice cup of hot coffee. This is the life!!! :)
I've been sick since Friday when I got sent home from work with fever and vomiting. Nothing hurt, so I was a little perplexed why I was so exhausted and feverish. No runny nose or stomach pain or anything. Then that night my back started hurting again. Specifically, my kidneys. DUH! UTI. So I'm on antibiotics and feel MUCH better already. Thanks for all the well wishes. They must be helping, too.
Tonight I have tickets to a Round Rock Express game. Trisha and I are going. It should be fun. I want to go on a Friday night when they have fireworks. I love fireworks!
Not much else going on. Just plan on cleaning house and doing some laundry today. Hope you all have a beautiful morning, too.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment