Not too much happiness going on lately, but some things do make me happy:
- my little cf student with whom I get to spend 30 minutes a day. she is the happiest and cutest little thing ever! we totally crack each other up :)
-one of my students that is "mentally" challenged - while looking at the flags she says, "The one over there is the Texas flag. And the one with all the stars...that's the GEORGETOWN flag" LOL - close! But we like to call the US Flag.
-a boy at Marshall's the other day when he saw some crickets outside: "NOBODY TOLD ME THERE WERE GOING TO BE CRICKETS HERE! I HATE MARSHALL'S!!!!"
-having a very supportive and loving family and group of close friends. I know I've relying on you a lot lately, but I promise it's getting better...even though I have a few backslides.
- margaritas and the free nacho bar at Chuy's with my friends
-making a pretty near perfect quilt
-the "cool front" that has enveloped Austin...even if it does bring mold and make eyes water and my nose snot all day
-thinking about Thanksgiving and how much fun we are going to have
-a three day weekend coming up
-liking the people i work with...makes a BIG difference!
That's all I have for today. Hope your day is going smoothly.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment