Hey. Not too much going on. Had Meet The Teacher Night last night and it wore me the f out.. Taking my last weekend of summer break for some R and R. Worked all day long today and still didn't get it all done...but enough to start work on Monday. I hope! :)
I am doing ok right now. I've had better days and worse days, but I am so fortunate to have family and friends who love me and KNOW that I am worth the effort. That makes me happy. Although, it doesn't fill the void I have left in my heart. I know one day it will fade, but right now it's hard. It's always hard not to be wanted or loved...esp when YOU don't feel that way.
I've been through a lot worse shit, although it sure doesn't feel that way right now. It feels like the end of the world with no hope in sight. But I have to know from experience that I will make it through, because I AM a survivor....no matter the cost. And even if I don't make it...that's the way it's supposed to be. So I have a small amount of hope today. But just barely.
I know...WHOA IS ME! Pathetic. If one of my friends were telling me this I'd tell them to toughen the fuck up and get over it already. But I know it's not that easy and sometimes you have to turtle up and get it all back together...esp after an abusive relationship. So I'm turtling. And doing MY best. That's all anyone can ask of me. Because one person can only take so much heartache in one lifetime.
I am going to bed tonight...sleeping on a comfy couch with all the comforts of home and surrounded by love. What more could one ask for??? A boyfriend...someone to share my life with...happiness...etc. :)
Love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment