Hanging out in Magnolia with the fam. It's been a good day. Needed to get away for a bit. I love it out here. It's so pretty here. Tonight, around dusk, we saw 6 deer roaming through the back yard. It was really cool. The trees that were downed from Ike are almost moved off and the clearing is getting more clear each day.
It reminds me of Kennybunkport or however you spell it. It is absolutely serene and large and peaceful. I wish I could move my new school here and work out of Magnolia and live here with the 'rents. It'd be perfect. But...I don't think that'll ever happen! LOL!!!!
I am about to go to bed. I am really tired. We went to Danny's b-day party today. It was a lot of fun. I got to hang out w/Kierstyn, too. Tomorrow, before I leave, we are going to make "wedding/birthday" cupcakes. She is really excited. She just got a new Barbie and "groom" and we have to make them a cake. She is also convinced it is my birthday, so it is a special occasion. She says she can make roses out of icing. She is 4, so we'll see how good that turns out! :) If I can get my f'd up phone to work right, I'll take pics. No promises~
I hope you all have a good night and enjoy the rest of the weekend. And if anyone has seen my grey flip flops, give me a heads up! LOL!!
G'night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment