It hurts. I feel nauseated. Not sure what that's about. So I'm 50/50 when it comes to Vegas. Two times feeling fine and two times pretty sick to my stomach. Guess I'll have to come back for #5 to see which one wins out! Best three out of five. :)
Today I hung out mostly at the house while Monte and Deb went to the wedding. I watched "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix." That was my favorite book. Then we went shopping at the Towne Square (I think that's the name) but I didn't buy anything. I have almost everything style-wise I saw coming out for fall. I guess I am fashion forward....which is a good thing when you are pretty broke. Then we went and saw "The Hangover" which was HYSTERICAL!!!! Go see it! You'll laugh your ass off. I still haven't seen the new Harry Potter but plan to remedy that asap. I MUST SEE IT SOON!!!!! I can't believe I haven't already! I'll go by myself, but if anyone wants to come with me, that'd be great!
Then we had dinner at Metro Pizza which is a cop hang out eating place....Monte says nobody better ever try to rob them or they'd be in for a BIG SURPRISE!!! The pizza was really good. And they make great fresh baked bread that was ooooh so yummy.
We came home after dinner and sat around and talked about life. It was nice. I have decided not to go on the motorcycle ride tomorrow. One - b/c of my stomach and two - because the pillion (THAT'S THE NAME!) is too small for my liking. Mont assures me I'll be fine, but I've settled for letting him take me around the block or up to Starbuck's. Small steps. Then next trip when it isn't 10 million degrees out and I feel a little better, we'll do the lake tour.
Well, I am going to lay down and get some rest. Not sure what the plan is for tomorrow. Maybe we'll do Red Rock then. Hoping to do that before I leave. Also, there is a place where the Indians used to live where they still have the petroglyphs (I am sure that's not spelled correctly) and caves that I'd like to check out. It's just so hot right now....
We had talked about going to Death Valley, but decided it was too hot and everything is all closed up anyway because it's HOT! To DEATH! :) I don't plan on doing any gambling or anything on the Strip this time. I think just good family time is what I need right now. And I feel pretty good - mood wise, not stomach wise - right now. I love summer vacation as an adult. It totally rocks! :)
OK, NOW I'm going to bed. Hope you all had a nice Saturday and have a good Sunday as well. Much love to you all.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment