Hola! I am having a good time here in Las Vegas with Mont and Deb. They are the best hosts!!! And in the 6 years they've lived in this house, I am their first official house guest. You guys are missing out!!! :) I am in the Disney room here and it makes me so happy! I LOVE IT! It's a happy place to be and Deb has it decorated so cute.
Monte and Deb went to a wedding this morning, so I'm just hanging out trying to get caught up on emails, facebook, etc. I am used to being alone, so it's nice to have some alone time. But as soon as they get back we are going shopping and then maybe to Red Rock. I'll take camera if we go.
Tomorrow, Monte and I are supposed to take the motorcycle to Boulder City and have breakfast with some of his other motorcycle friends. Then we are coming back along the lake for a nice view. It should be fun. I am not certain I am going. Depends on how I feel about the "backseat" area of the bike (I can't remember the technical name). Mont says I'll be fine. And yes, I'll wear a helmet and appropriate gear! :) I'll let you know if I decide to go or chicken out. LOL
Well, that's about it for now. I've met some really nice people here. Monte and Deb have a great group of friends. We had dinner with a couple last night. John used to live in Austin and was a firefighter there. His fiance is a school teacher. So, we had lots to talk about. It was pretty cool. We stayed out late just gabbing the night away at a BBQ joint. GOOD TIMES!
Ok, now I'm finished. I hope you all are having a good weekend. I'll update later on.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment