It is a BEAUTIFUL morning here in Magnolia. I haven't seen any deer this a.m., but I'm waiting. Right now four blue jays are hanging out near the burn pile. I must admit, I am slightly frightened by them after my last close-encounter. The top of my head is having phantom pains from the attack! YIKES! I need a helmet.
Hope and Big Jordan got here yesterday. It was good to see her. Her scars are healing nicely and she seems to be really happy. Tori and Jason were here most of the day, but then Jason got called away on work. Bummer. He is such a nice guy. So Tori hung out with us. She didn't get Kierstyn after all. Other Jason was being a douche about it. Seriously. It'll bite him in the ass, but what can you do? Dusti and Brynn Cash came over, too and he is the cutest Little Bear in the world! We got on the floor on a blanket and watched the dogs. He was fascinated!
Gommy and Ralph left early as Ralph was not feeling so well. He is 82 and a miracle! His health has been so bad over the years and yet, he looked stronger than I've seen him in a long time. I hope this not feeling well is only a temporary set back.
Gommy and Mom have been working hard remodeling the kitchen and dining areas. They have taken down wallpaper and spackled and sanded. Mom's new floors should be here soon, so once that is done and the kitchen is done, it'll really be looking sharp!!! Randy keeps the outside looking really nice. It's a lot of work as it is such a big piece of property. But he has a kick-ass riding lawn mower that helps with the mowing chores. It's the Cadillac of mowers, let me tell you! :)
Well, I don't know much else. I gave the dogs a bath yesterday. That was my excitement! I don't know if I am coming home today or tomorrow. Prob tomorrow. I hope you all have a safe and happy Labor Day weekend.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment