Sunday, September 13, 2009

Rainy Morning

It has been raining for the past three days. I LOVE IT! It has been so nice. We have been without rain for a very long time. Hopefully the lake will get some much needed fillage and my plants will grow some more. After our record setting summer for heat, it's a well deserved break.

Not a lot going on with me. I have been working and trying to stay healthy. I haven't been drinking, so that's a plus. :) I have been working on Ethan's baby quilt (LONG OVERDUE) and am about to get started on Kelley's and Danny's baby quilt for their baby that is due in December. My apt looks like Mood!

I've been thinking about having a birthday party in October. Not sure yet. If so, it'll be the 10th of October, a Saturday. One day after my birthday and ON BJ's birthday. Shannon's birthday is the same day as mine, so maybe we could combine them again. AND you all can see my new apt. :) Finally!

Let me know if you are interested. It's a long weekend for me as we have Oct 12th off from school, so if you want to stay an extra day, that'd be fun!

Well, keep me in the loop and let me know what's going on in YOUR world!

No comments: