I need to find more foreign holidays to celebrate! I love Cinco de Mayo, too. I think maybe some obscure European holidays will be next on my list.
Last night was Halloween and I spent it by myself, on the couch, sniffling and coughing and wishing I felt better. WOO HOO! Spooky sick lady <---that was my costume. No trick-or-treaters, though. :( I really miss handing out candy. It's fun!
I got to see some of my neighbor kids in their costumes as they were leaving to go out for the night. They were so cute! One was Sherlock Holmes. Pipe and all. Too cute.
Not sure what I'm going to do today. My principal has talked me into joining a book club at work where we read and discuss books. It's a little too Oprah for me, but I said I'd do it. We'll see how it goes. At least the book is short. :)
I hope you all had a great Halloween and will have a great Dia de los muertos, as well!
Adios!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment