But it is raining. Again. A lot. I need a boat.
I have bronchitis. I usually get it the first cold snap of every fall/winter. I thought I already had it...just a mild case. APPARENTLY not so much. I can its full effect now, however. Thanks bronchitis. I missed you, too.
Work is going well. Indie the kitty is doing alright, too. She's sitting right beside me prrrrrr-ing away. She tried to run out the door the other day and I was like "What would you do if you got outside? You are always up under my ass 24/7." She didn't say anything. Stupid cat. Get a job, will ya?
I have really been wanting some tamales. And today, the tamale guy was at work selling them. I didn't have any cash, but one of the teachers and her sweet daughter that work/go to my school gave me one of theirs. It was soooooooooooooooooo good. (I hope I don't get food poisoning). I would like to make my OWN batch of tamales. If someone would like to have a tamale making party, I'm all about it. It's more fun when a bunch of people do it. Make it a fun day!!! Keli? Mom? Dusti? Shannon? Bueller? Bueller?
I really don't have much going on so not much to report. I hope you are all staying warm and dry and healthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment