I am thankful:
1. that i am not one of the "tweens" that live in my apt. complex and congregate outside by my patio ALL THE FRICKIN' TIME. They are lame. Seriously. We were WAY cooler than they are. Posers.
2. my kitty cat who likes to snuggle...although it's usually not when I want to
3. getting to see my Rylee Bear this week...I miss her so much!
4. actually, getting to see EVERYONE this week. I miss my family.
5. for being much, much, much better than I have been in a long long time
6. having great friends who are ALWAYS there to support me, even when I'm a total hot mess
7. ALMOST having my car paid off. It's in sight. Two more months!
8. the painters are almost done. my patio is a disaster. each day it gets rearranged. ugh.
9. not having any money, yet somehow managing to pull it off.
10. a lot of things.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yay for being better!
Yay for actually being happy to see family!
Yay for paid off cars!
Post a Comment