Thursday, November 19, 2009

Busy Beaver

I have been uber busy this week. It's good for me. Keeps my mind occupied. Keeps my soul happy. Having some T issues, but that's par for the course. Not ever really sure what's going on there, but I am not letting it get to me. I am making personal goals and STICKING TO THEM. I am really proud of myself, if I do say so! :)

Aside: a bug just flew down my shirt. Ew.

I had a computer training today and the GISD computers were not working well, so it didn't go as smoothly as planned. But I did learn some things that will help me/us - GISD nurses.

The Mexicans are still painting the patio/apts. I wish they would hurry up. They got paint on my patio furniture and my screen door. Assholes. And one keeps singing. He is TERRIBLE! STFU! Seriously.

Tomorrow is Margaritas at El Patron! Happy Hour with my friend and then coming home to get ready to go to Hillsboro. We are having Early Thanksgiving for Darrel since he'll be on the rig over Actual Thanksgiving. I am making spinach dip. Judy-style. I am also making that for our luncheon tomorrow. I can't wait! I don't want to share. :)

Not much going on other than that. Just work keeping me busy busy busy. I hope you all have a great Friday and I'll chat with you soon!

No comments: