Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

It was a good one! I like all my gifts and had a good time hanging out with the family. I got "some" of my Christmas spirit, but not much. I was pretty much tired all the time. I napped a lot and went to bed really really early. :( Some of my lab results came back and my thyroid hormone is too low, so they are upping the meds. That could be why I'm so run down. We'll see.

I got a Wii Fit Plus game and Party Games game. I can't wait to try them out. I am making myself wait until I get my Christmas decorations down, though. It's good incentive to do it. I hate that part. PLUS, I really like having my tree up. :) I don't feel like I got to enjoy it much this year. Not sure why...I sure spent enough time at home with it.

Trying to download pics to Facebook from Christmas, but it's not going so well. I'll try later on. Maybe a lot of people are trying to do that today. If I can't get them posted there, I'll post them here.

Well, I'd better get started on this apt. It's beginning to look like a hoarder lives here or a burglar trashed the place. Ugh. Hope you all had a safe and Merry Christmas.

No comments: