Sunday, January 3, 2010

365 Days of Grace for 2010 - 1-3/365

I almost forgot I was going to start this again. I sort of lost it over the summer and never picked it back up. So five things a day. Let me catch up:

1. a great job
2. Indie my cat
3. hot coffee
4. great family
5. not having a totally disgusting NYE
6. my Wii
7. Christmas lights
8. Netflix
9. warm, fuzzy blankets
10. not being a 'tween
11. paying my car off!
12. new friends
13. beginning the process of starting over and being ok with it
14. good memories
15. BEER!

I challenge you to do this every day, too. It's hard when you are feeling down, but just writing down small things you are thankful for makes you realize not EVERYTHING is bad and there's a little bit of good in each day - although sometimes we have to look hard to find it. But it's there.

No comments: