Friday, January 15, 2010

It's Official

1. I officially own my car - got the title!
2. I officially don't have TB. duh.
3. It's officially the start of my three day weekend!
4. I officially feel like I'm going to vomit.
5. I officially need to work out properly today (but it prob won't happen).
6. I officially am broke. :(
7. I officially had a reaction to my varicella shot...which I didn't even need.
8. I officially want pizza for dinner.
9. I am officially behind on my blogging/graces.
10. I officially have the best friends ever.

Grace (five days to make up for):
1. not vomiting (yet)
2. short work week next week
3. getting all my health dept stuff done
4. trying to make a difference in three kiddos lives....I hope it was successful
5. my headache going away...for the most part
6. craig's list
7. margaritas w/rebecca
8. not having to work outdoors
9. getting my laundry put up...mostly
10. nutella
11. pants on the ground.
12. rain boots
13. rechargable batteries
14. NOT being pregnant (i may use that a lot...but it is something i am always thankful for...) :)
15. rainy afternoons
16. muchacos
17. clean sheets
18. the cat isn't bothering me...at the moment
19. i have stuff to do and am not sitting around bored and sad
20. not having to reset my router every day
21. DVR
22. rearranging and cleaning out my back storage room at work
23. little choc donuts
24. i can nap whenever i want to this weekend!
25. YOU!

No comments: