I know. I was just as shocked! :)
Today I am devoting all my time to all things Andyrea. That means getting my apt clean. Organizing my closet. Giving myself a pedicure. Spot cleaning the carpet. Putting away things that need to be put away. Maybe some Craigslisting. A workout. Laundry. Getting all my stuff from '09 ready for taxes. ETC! It's all about me today.
To reward myself for being so darn dedicated to me, I am going to watch my Netflix of Prison Break. I might even drink a beer. I don't know yet. The day is still young (and much too early to drink.....) I have been not drinking -for the most part- b/c 1. I am getting a beer belly - SOOO CUTE! Not. 2. I am training for a 5K. 3. I am broke. :) But today I might just treat myself. We'll see.
I want today to be all about me. I don't want to have any drama or have anyone else's drama or even watch the news. Whatever happens today is fine with me. Just don't bother me with crap. Unless of course, somebody dies or you're in jail or you know...an emergency. :) I will take those calls.
Shannon and I (and Trish and Jer) have had a couple of game nights. I'd like to start doing one a week if you are interested. Anyone is welcome to come. We can meet at different places, not just my apt. But whatever works. Shannon is for it, so that's two in the game night group. Who else would like to come? I think it'd be a good thing for me right now. Being around people, having fun, not sitting at home sad or bored. Let me know! We'll set up another game night soon. Something GOOD for me to look forward to. I like that.
My grandpa is getting worse. We aren't sure how long. It seems like it's been forever, but it's only been a few weeks. He is comfortable, so that is very good. Mom said his apnea spells were lasting over a minute now. I'll let you know if anything changes. Please send that positive energy their way. My grandma could really use it right now. I know this is very tough on her.
I hope you all have a very safe, warm, dry LONG weekend! Thanks MLK for giving me Monday off. I needed it! And for once, not a sick day at home! Just a fun day! - hopefully :)
Oh! I almost forgot my Graces!
1. sleeping in on a rainy morning
2. having some actual ENERGY today
3. not having bad dreams last night
4. yoga pants
5. music
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment