I had a second grader ask me today if I knew what a "hairy pickle" was. I was torn...do I say "yes" and be a pervert, or do I say "no" and let him tell me what HE thinks it is. I chose to say, "No, I don't" hoping it wasn't going to come to what it came to. He pointed at his privates and said, "It's your wiener!" and then cackled like a mad witch.
I didn't know whether to laugh or be totally disturbed. :) I told him we don't talk about those things at school. He seemed shocked! LOL! His teacher had a talk with him and hopefully we won't be discussing follicular produce any more.
Lots of head lice today, and lots of phone calls trying to help a family out...not much success. :( But tomorrow is another day. Hopefully things will go better.
I am sooooooooooo tired today. Hungry and tired. I plan to just veg out and do nothing tonight.
My grandpa isn't doing well. It won't be long. I'll keep you updated.
Much love to you all.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment