Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy MLK!

Happy B-day MLK and my grandmother, Gommy. She's the coolest grandma ever. I hope I am just like her when I grow up.

My gpa is doing very poorly today. It won't be long for him...so please say a prayer for him and my gma.

I have done a lot today. Well, a lot more than yesterday. Yesterday all I did was lay around and watch a marathon of Monster Quest on Big Foot. Woo hoo! I know...my exciting life. Don't be jealous.

I need to clean the carpet. Just spot clean. As James says...it looks like "ass". And it does. Ugh. I don't remember spilling crap all over my apt, but there are definite traces of spillage everywhere. Hmmmm......maybe a hobo is coming in while I'm at work and dripping booze all over my carpet. A-hole. LOL!

Today on Craig's List I saw an add that was looking for someone to do construction and was knowledgeable of computers. Their specific requirement was for a dwarf or midget. Uhm.....makes one wonder, no?

Ok, now for Graces - yesterday and today:
1. getting my computer issue solved...well, one of them
2. talking to James and JB
3. being off work
4. having really thoughtful people in my life
5. Not having it all, but man! I still got it!
6. Peacefulness..something I haven't felt in a long time
7. My sweet nephew Brynn
8. modern technology...(just think...I'd have to write you all letters if not for the computer age. Talk about writer's cramp!)
9. nag champa incense....it soothes my soul
10. Our dear friend Amanda who passed away from injuries due to a motorcycle wreck. Her memorial is today...her birthday. She was a light in the darkness.

Ok, think that's it for now. I have to finish up my music syncing and then off to see the computer guy. Hope you all have a great MLK and share some love.

No comments: