I am OFFICIALLY here in Magnolia...after a lot of errand running and chores. Made it safe and sound.
Funeral for Ralph is Thursday at 12:30 at the National Cemetery in Dallas.
Brynn threw up and then when I picked him up...it got all over me, my shirt, my bra. So I changed. then the dogs came in and Copper got mud all over my clean shirt and my right arm. I don't think I packed enough clothes for this trip! LOL! It's all I good, though. I love them both so they can get away with it.
I hope all my 1st grade teachers have a great time tonight at Esther's Follies. Wish I were there with you!!!! So sorry I missed out on the good times. We'll do something again soon. Promise. If I ever get water run to my office, we'll put in a margarita machine! :) hahaha
I'll keep you all updated on what's going on. Not sure how long I'll be here or when I'll be back in Austin. Depends on what my family needs. They are first, of course. Then my job and ALL of my dear, sweet co-workers. I love them soooo much. I am one lucky girl to work with such a great group of people.
I think I'm going to take Dusti out for Mexican, if she's up for it. I need some spicy enchiladas! (<- that's not dirty talk!) :)
Thank you for all of your prayers and thoughts and energy. It really does mean so much to our family. We are lucky to know such great people.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Glad you finally made it. We'll be thinking of you.
Post a Comment