Saturday, January 30, 2010

Catch up!

Well, let's start off with the fact I'm sick. SHOCKER. I know. I have ANOTHER cold. Seriously. WTF? Probably stress, lack of sleep, just getting over stomach virus, being outside in the windy cold weather, not eating properly lately, stupid immune system, etc. I am ready to feel better and have some more energy.

I have a lot to catch up on, both with blogging, housework, work work, and exercise plan. I haven't worked out for my 5K in a couple of weeks. I think. Time is a little blurry lately. I did some Namaste Yoga last night before bed. Boy am I getting stiff! I need to do my yoga more often. It always makes me feel so much better. If I felt better, I'd go to the workout room and walk/run today. But doing that with a head full of snot is NOT going to happen.

My grandfather's funeral was a nice service. Very short and sweet. There was the flag ceremony, playing of "Taps", and then a short "sermon". It started raining and lightning at the end. Had rain most of the way back to Austin. It's cold and windy here now.

I have 10 days of Graces to catch up on...so I'll do my best:
1. cable TV
2. warm blankets
3. garden gnomes
4. central heat
5. groceries in the fridge
6. cold medicine
7. my big green sweatshirt
6. SATURDAYS!
7. craig's list
8. i only have to go out for a bit today
9. tv marathons
10. health insurance
11. ice packs
12. good friends
13. Folex carpet cleaner
14. my own washer and dryer
15. not having to walk a dog in the cold
16. vitamin water
17. Natalie Dee comics
18. facebook apps that make me laugh
19. margaritas - always!
20. ibuprofen
21. not vomiting
22. a good book
23. remote controls (remember actually having to GET UP to change the channels???)
24. yoga on the DVR
25. no ice on the roads
26. cruise control
27. getting bills paid off - or making progress on them
28. having all my W-2's
29. sunglasses that don't hurt my head
30. some of my favorite shows are back on TV
31. a good night's rest without the cat bothering me
32. dark chocolate
33. Vick's Vapor Inhalers....ahhh
34. pedicures
35. a good haircut
36. making plans for vacation
37. looking at old pictures
38. the feeling of new socks
39. having most of my laundry done
40. the new pen I got that's shaped like a femur
41. not having to do dishes by hand
42. curb side garbage pick up
43. digital cameras
44. reading other people's blogs
45. chicken noodle soup
46. cool fabric
47. playing American Idol on the Wii
48. Amy's Organic Macaroni and Cheese made with rice flour
49. rose salve lip balm
50. i'm caught up on my graces :)

I hope you all have a great weekend and stay warm!

No comments: