Scott & White lost my pertussis test. They don't know where it went. It didn't make it to Temple. I wonder where it is...what it's doing...who it's with....will it ever make it to the lab? Did it run away? Was it kidnapped? DO I FREAKING HAVE PERTUSSIS OR NOT??????? That's what I'd like to know. That and how do you lose a pertussis test??? It's like a 20 foot long Q-tip!!!
The doctor says I'm good either way to go back to work. I'm on the antibiotics for it...so I'm covered. However, it'd be nice to know. And to the think...they stuck that Q-tip up to my brain for nothing. I told them let me know when/if they find it. The test, that is...not my brain.
The snow has been really pretty today. The video I posted wasn't the one I wanted to post...so I'll be replacing it or adding another one soon. If I can figure it out. I was driving to the rheumatologist today and it was like I was on another road or in a different town. The neighborhoods looked so different with snow covered grasses and trees. Very pretty and soothing. The rheum said I am doing ok - she thinks - but she drew a bunch of labs anyway. Of course. I wonder which one of those will get lost? Maybe they'll find my pertussis test in the great beyond and live happily ever after together.
What I'd like right now:
brie
crackers
sierra nevada mustard
apples
garlic stuffed olives
and a big glass of wine
What I have right now:
easy mac 'n cheese
stale bread
frozen lean cuisines
a few girl scout cookies
ramen noodles
water (but it's filtered) :)
an old red onion
Hmmmm....champagne taste on a Boone's Farm (Strawberry Hill to be exact) budget. Or Thunderbird. Gross. I guess I should just be happy to have anything to eat. It's just not what I want. Oh well. I'll wait until payday and treat myself to something better. Like Cup-O-Noodles and a fresh loaf of bread. AHHH yeah! The good life baby! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment