Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!! It's soooo pretty! And the flakes were HUGE. It's just sleeting now. But they are predicting more snow most of the day. There is a crane down over by Mueller area - just saw that on the news. Be careful if you are out and about.

I have to go to the rheumatologist later. I hope the roads aren't too bad. I'm leaving early, of course. I am also supposed to get my pertussis results back today. I hope it's negative. I need to get back to work!

I took video of the snow and when I get it loaded, I'll post it. It was crazy! I hope the Flip captured how cool it was.

Graces:
1. SNOW!
2. waterproof shoes
3. warm gloves
4. feeling better!
5. fast internet

Stay warm! Stay dry! Play in the snow if you have time and any accumulation. :)

No comments: