Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sick AGAIN!!!

Dang it!!! I am so dang tired of being sick! ENOUGH already. GEEZE!!! Went to the doctor this afternoon. Bacterial sinus infection, left ear infection, right one getting infected, touch of bronchitis, and sciatica. Now I'm on antibiotics - which cost me $143 freakin' dollars, steroids, and a new nasal spray. Being sick sucks.

Graces for Sun, Mon, Today:
1. antibiotics
2. lip balm
3. getting my taxes done...almost
4. good internet connections...while they last
5. LOST! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. sales
7. fuzzy house shoes
8. being single...sometimes this is a curse...today it's a blessing. my apt is a disaster zone and i don't care!
9. warm down comforters to snuggle up in
10. calculators
11. dental care
12. being able to smell...oh one day!
13. pizza for dinner
14. long naps
15. christmas lights

Alright. I'm going to take a nap...maybe put up some laundry. maybe do dishes. depends on when these steroids kick in and i get some energy back. hopefully no 'roid rage! :)

Stay warm. It's still pretty chilly out!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I am SO sorry you are sick. Again.