I have a lot to catch up on! Not just on the blogosphere, but at work and around the apt and on my exercise routine so I don't break a hip. :)
Let's go ahead and get these Graces out of the way - a whole week's worth!
1. short work week
2. staying busy so that time just flew by
3. PTA for providing us lunch on Friday
4. coconut cake! (DELISH!)
5. good communication
6. cute socks
7. no pimples (seriously...will I ever not have them?)
8. an understanding doctor and PA who really take my health seriously and don't just blow me off
9. "Life Without Humans"...I love this show.
10. NOT being rejected by American Idol - those poor people....(Hollywood week people...not crazy or bad tryout people)
11. Extended-release Mucinex
12. getting my Rx's paid for by the pharmacist - who apparently OD'd me on my last abx Rx
13. clearance sales!
14. new boots - i want some!!!
15. not having cockroaches! esp like the ones they are showing on tv right now. it's kinda freaking me out.
16. Wii!
17. going to the movies w/my good friends
18. an awesome vacuum cleaner...no, it's not a Dyson, but it still rocks pretty hard
19. awesome conditioner
20. proper motivation
21. electrical tape and light bulbs
22. not getting hassled when I asked to get change for a dollar - my conv. store guys ROCK!
23. being able to do most small maintenance on my car all by myself
24. my new sewing blog (Sew Ho)
25. live music
26. pay day...oh please come soon!
27. deodorant that doesn't show on your clothes. This should win a Nobel or something.
28. toe socks from Hiromi
30. marathons on TV
31. my mouth is feeling better and my retainer is doing it's job
32. donuts - i want some. why was everybody donut crazy on FB yesterday???
33. forced relaxation - i guess i really need to get some stuff done and rest my body
34. finishing my FEMA disaster preparedness course
35. antidepressants - thank you for not making me a total bitch...b/c without you...I am.
NOW, (drum roll please) Anti-Graces!!!:
1. these damn tweens that live in my apt complex. they are sooooo loud!!! I actually yelled at them to "STFU"!!!!!!!!!!!! I have officially turned into the crazy cat lady.
2. The IRS - sorry about your bldg and the man who was killed...that is really awful. But IRS - YOU SUCK.
3. My student loan company who keeps double dipping in my bank acct for my payment. ENOUGH! I'm a school nurse...not a doctor.
4. Indie - STOP WAKING ME UP AT 6 AM ON THE WEEKEND! And quit licking your butt right by my ear. It's gross.
5. my tongue is sore
6. the dust collecting all over my house
7. publicly getting your hand spanked for doing something someone asked you to do....i am guessing it's not my fault, but someone else's issues and I just got the bum end of the deal
8. my messy office
9. whoop whoop!
10. my throat is sore today - the dr asked me if my throat hurt and i said "No" b/c it didn't hurt. She said it was really red. I was like, "OK - but it doesn't hurt or anything." And I woke up this morning w/a sore throat. Power of suggestion? or just finally feeling it? Hmmmmm....coffee helps, though.
11. not being able to go to my niece's birthday party. HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRELAND!!! I love you sweet girl.
12. chapped lips
13. running out of toilet paper (I'm all good now, thanks).
14. my Frankenstein neighbors upstairs...i swear they are doing Riverdance or something up there.
15. having paid off my car, but still being broke....sucks. hard.
I know I had a ton of things to tell you all, but I seem to have forgotten them. I was tested for pertussis yesterday (aka whooping cough). Hoping it comes back negative. Should know by Tues, hopefully. I have to miss work until it comes back negative or I finish my abx. I'll keep you updated.
Well, if I think of all the other stuff I was going to say, I'll come back and post it. Right now...time for more coffee! Hope you all have a great weekend.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment