Today I made you private. Probably should have done that a long time ago.
Today is March 1, 2010 and Zachary would have been 19 today. CRAZY!!!! I miss him so much. My sweet little man.
I don't really want to talk to anybody or see anybody today. I just want to ball up and cover my head and close out the world. And stay that way for a long, long time.
I know I have some graces to catch up on, so I'll start w/10 and work my way forward from there:
1. my amazing friends at work
2. cards
3. no one to bother me today
4. a good work day
5. pasta dawn
6. well wishes from friends and family
7. my cough is almost gone
8. comfy pjs that I can put on RIGHT NOW
9. clean laundry
10. the beach
That's all for today. I'm going to hide now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment