Sunday, April 4, 2010

Fixed

Sorry for all you blog-fans out there that have been blog-blocked. It was a technical error that Blogger was happy to fix on Happy Jesus Zombie Day. I really think this is the stupidest holiday - well, one of the stupidest. I mean really....how many of you REALLY believe in zombies....technically speaking of course. Perhaps it's my scientific nature and my love of anthropology, but I think people from time told have always tried to find a way to justify or explain their presence. SOOOO many religions have common themes. Doesn't it make sense...if you look deep down into it, that all of this is either bullshit or the same ideas...presented from a different "God"? Changed to suit the culture that is telling the tale?

Now, that being said, I am a very spiritual person. But do I believe a supernatural guy was murdered and then zombie-like came back to life? Uh, NO. Just doesn't happen folks. And "faith" doesn't cut it either. We all have "faith" in things...that doesn't mean they are true. Look deep into your self and REALLY think about it. If "god" were the stereotypical Christian god...why would so many other religions have the same "folk tales" (scripture)? Why would the old church have moved holidays to coincide with pagan rituals? BECAUSE THE SHIT DIDN'T HAPPEN THAT WAY FOLKS. Never has...never will. If you take medicine...you believe in science. If you believe in science...well..you get the picture. The two cannot exist together. Not like modern organized religion will have you believe.

I know you are all smarter than that. Folk tales handed down....it's silly. Is there a greater presence out there? I think so. I sure hope so. Is it the one depicted in the Bible? The Koran? Any other MAN WRITTEN literature? Doubtful.

Be TRUE to yourself. Be true to what you KNOW is real. Not what you have always been told is real. If you believe in magic..and I hope you do...I hope you'd believe in something more "magical" than zombies and immaculate conceptions. How about unicorns and leprechauns? They are much less judgmental. How about Ra? He was from WAY back - old school guy. He'd smite the shit out of you. I wonder if the Egyptians knew they were going to hell???? (<-that's a joke, people.) All and all, I hope you have had a Happy Easter weekend no matter what you believe. And most of all, to my spiritual mentor, Brad, who always set me straight when I was lost in the sea of sheeples.

And if ANYONE can scientifically prove to me...or non-scientifically prove to me, that all this bible/koran/folklore, etc. bull is true, I'll buy you a chocolate bunny (hollow, of course...I'm poor).

Now where the HELL is my hand basket??? I've got some friends to meet.

No comments: