I got my braces yesterday. It took a long time. Don't know that the "new way" is faster than the old way. I got to work, and "DOOOIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGGG" - a back bracket popped off. I hadn't even had anything to eat or drink. Major suckage. I had to go BACK and that took even LONGER than the first appointment. Basically missed an entire day of work for what should have been a two hour appointment.
On a good note, they don't hurt as bad as I thought they would this time. The brackets are smaller, but they are all kinds of crazy in their placement. I guess she has big goals for me...even though I didn't think I needed much correction. My cheeks are sore on the inside from the rubber band brackets. They are digging into my mouth. That sucks. Nothing a little wax and suckin' it up won't cure.
I decided to go ahead and come to Houston. I didn't really want to spend all weekend by myself....even though I have plenty of stuff to keep me busy at home. If I did all the stuff I need to do, I could be busy for a good week or so. :) But, I do enjoy my laziness...so I'll stretch out the old 'to-do' list a bit longer.
Right now I am outside, drinking coffee, and dealing w/a spotty internet connection. But it's a relaxing kind of morning. I like those. Brynn is going to his dad's this weekend, so it'll just be Jordy and EE here for Easter. I bet they'll have a blast! Today we have a pine cone hunt and I'm going to teach them how to make a bird feeder out of one. It's supposed to rain...so we will have to get started early...-ish.
Well, I'm going for now. I'll update w/pics, etc. later.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment