I woke up about 1:30 a.m. with a splitting headache....verging on migraine territory. I took some benadryl and got an icepack...which thrilled Indie to death! She was like "What are you doing under there?" paw paw paw, scratch, scratch, scratch, jump, run, jump, pounce. I finally threw her out of the room! DISMISSED! Ugh. It took me forever to go back to sleep and when I had to wake up...Mr. Benadryl was in full effect. I have been tired all day.
I got my braces tightened today. They also put a ring on the crown and re-re-attached my back molar bracket. SOOOOO exciting, I know. I already have a lot of movement of my teeth (thank you osteopenia) and hopefully won't have to wear these Frankenstein things for 18+ months.
I teach my first CPR class this Saturday. I am excited, yet nervous. I KNOW I can teach it, but the monitor is a little intimidating....she's so seasoned...and I don't want to look like an idiot. But I think we will bond. She actually reminds me of Trisha...something about her face....that is...if Trisha smoked and drank a lot of hard liquor for many years. :) (No offense, Trish). But I like her. (And Trish, of course.) :) :) :)
Today at work I had two poopers. BIG POOPERS. And they left me presents all over my bathroom...which after FOUR cleanings by the janitorial staff and myself...well....still weren't enough. DANG! Kids can be messy. Ick.
I am hoping to get a summer school gig soon. We are definitely having summer school on my campus. And it would be a great opportunity for those kids needing immunizations to stop by during summer school and get them. I think it's a win-win. But budget will determine what happens. If not, I am going to have to find a summer job. I DO get paid during the summers, but I have been robbing Peter to pay Paul for so long...I really need a way to catch up. I am B-R-O-K-E. Broke. But happy. :)
I still haven't talked to T. I miss him. I miss all the laughter he brings me. I don't miss being treated like I'm not important, though. It's a hard situation to be in when you care for someone so much...and they "sort of" care about you...I just never truly know where I stand with him. But I am ready to move on if he isn't in it for me. So...that being said....start looking for me. I am not doing so well on my own. They don't have to live in Austin. They don't have to be Greek gods. Just normal and employed and NOT totally hideous. (And really really good in bed.) Not asking much here, folks.
Alright, I am going to take a walk and check the mail. Hope you all are having a great day!
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment