Monday, June 30, 2008

Decidering Is Done

It appears my quandary over what to do with my life has been solved for now. When we got home this evening from putting a new tire on the big trailer (not house trailer, of course, but PA trailer - we don't even own a house trailer), there was a mis-delivered piece of mail a good neighbor placed on our door. Of course, our inept postman can't deliver a breath correctly, much less a letter. I'm always getting the shaft from the Post Office! DANG!

The letter was my acceptance to UT Grad School starting this fall. Boy am I glad I have nice neighbors! I might not have known. I haven't talked to the Dean or anybody else, but I also got an email this evening from the Financial Aid people saying I'm in their system now and they'll see what they can do. (I'm not holding my breath on that one.)

EDIT: Good news! Looks like I'll be getting some financial aid after all. *whew*

So, I guess I'll go to grad school for a while and see what happens. I don't really know what else to do, but this seems like a sign I should go ahead and go with it. I am sure I am going on the right path. Maybe I can find what I am looking for there.

3 comments:

Dollface74 said...

Woo Hoo Financial Aid!!!

Misty said...

WHOA! That's great news!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Great news and I am so excited for you :)